The following additional discussions of topics from the “Theoretical Background” chapter are available (with the page number of the related material in the current book indicated in parentheses).
- The Schrödinger Equation (p. 467)
- The Born-Oppenheimer Approximation (p. 468)
- Full vs. Limited Configuration Interaction (p. 483)
- Møller-Plesset Perturbation Theory (p. 485)
- The Forms of DFT Functionals (p. 487)
Note: This material is drawn from Appendix A of the second edition of Exploring Chemistry.